Coughton Court, in the heart of Warwickshire, has been home to the Throckmorton family for 600 years. This finest of Tudor houses stands testament to a family’s courage in maintaining their beliefs.
- Join a range of talks for an insight into the house and family.
- Relax in the house and soak up the feel of a family home.
- Gunpowder Plots and priest holes – discover how the family survived.
- Browse for bargains in the second hand bookshop.
- For younger visitors – try an Adventure Pack in the gardens
- Enjoy our home cooked food in the Restaurant.
- Take home a gift from our shop.
Treat yourself to Afternoon Tea in the Pewter Room, and see a series of changing exhibitions by local artists on The Art Wall.
1st April to 30th June, 11am to 5pm, Wednesday to Sunday
1st July to 31st August, 11am to 5pm, Tuesday to Sunday
1st to 30th September, 11am to 5pm, Wednesday to Sunday
1st October to 6th November, 11am to 5pm, Thursday to Sunday
Winter Festival 26th November to 4th December, 12 noon to 6pm.
Open on Bank holiday Mondays
Closed Good Friday, 11th June and 9th July for family days
Gift Aid Admission (Standard Admission prices in brackets)
House and gardens
Adult £9.70 (£8.80)
Child £4.90 (£4.45)
Family £24.50 (£22.25)
Adult £6.50 (£5.90)
Child £3.25 (£2.95)
Family £16.25 (£14.75)
Walled Garden £2.50 for members (included in admission price for non-members)
- Toilet WC
- Picnic site
- Car parking
- Baby changing area