The Blue Belle Gallery and Gifts
Lyndhurst is in the heart of the New Forest; it is an outstanding recreational area for walking, riding, and cycling.
All created by one artist over 17 years, and represent 100 years of 20th century history.
Each depicting a famous subject including charities, explorers, children’s authors, directors, humanitarians, inventors, medicine and many more.
- Hand embroidered cushions, pictures and gift cards
- New Forest soaps, fudge, jams and chutneys
- Mackintosh gift mirrors
- Glassware, candles
- Recycled Cornish Slate clocks and table mats
- Jo Downs dishes, coasters and Wishsticks
- Dunoon fine bone china mugs
- Bill Brown bags
- Fair trade gifts
- Quiz’s & games for all the family
Open every day – 10am to 5pm
Closed – Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day