Cotswold Farm Park is an award winning visitor attraction on the outskirts of Cheltenham, ran by farmer and TV presenter Adam Henson and his business partner Duncan Andrews.
Cotswold Farm Park
The Farm Park is dedicated to preserving rare breed farm animals and delivering the best of British farming through sustainable methods. There are over 50 flocks and herds of rare breed farm animals to meet and stacks of indoor and outdoor play to keep the kids entertained.
• Lambs and goat kids to bottle feed
• Rabbits and guinea pigs to stroke
• Rare Breeds Through History Walk where animals can be hand fed.
• Seasonal demonstrations (lambing, shearing or milking)
• Farm safari ride
• 2-mile Wildlife Walk
• Indoor and outdoor play areas, including giant bouncing air pillows, indoor toddler soft play, the Adventure barn and tractor school
There are also seasonal events through the year, including lambing in the Easter, the Maize Maze in the Summer and special events for Halloween and Christmas.