A Unique and Special Place, Derbyshire’s Oldest Visit Attraction.
Heights of Abraham
Award winning historic 60 acre “savage garden” estate, originally opened in 1780. Reached by fully enclosed cable cars that take visitors across the stunning Derwent Valley to the Summit. Garden trails through Regency period installed serpentine paths. Two illuminated underground show caverns with guided tours throughout the day. Vista restaurant with terraces and open views across the Derbyshire countryside. Licensed bar and café also on site. Exhibitions and galleries telling the story of the site, film shows in the Masson Pavilion (daily), water garden and adventure play areas.
- Spectacular Cable Car journey
- 60 acre historic estate
- Guided tours through two illuminated show caverns
- Exhibitions and Galleries
- Victoria Prospect Tower (built 1840)
- Vista Restaurant and Licensed Bar
- Savage Gardens and serpentine paths
- Adventure play areas
- VIP tours
- Special events