Gardens around the medieval moated manor feature a wide variety of plants, trees and shrubs in different settings. Throughout the gardens are many roses especially classic varieties. In the Heritage and Modern Rose Gardens are roses in areas with designs reflecting their date of origin. On the South Lawn is a classic temple and the Sensory Garden with water feature and plants selected for touch, sound and taste, scent and colour.
Mannington Hall Gardens
Wildflowers are encouraged around the landscaped lakes and in the ‘Chapel Garden’ where follies surround the ancient ruins of Mannington Church. Children are not forgotten with a special area of the garden including a willow tunnel and a playground.
• Formal Gardens open to the public May-Sept, Country Walks open all year round.
• Extensive rose collection, lakes, walks, bird hide. Plants for sale.
• Tearooms open on Gardens Open days
• Hall open by appointment or on Special Event Days.
• No dogs in gardens except Guide Dogs. Dogs on leads on country walks.