Kent based events and activities to entertain and enjoy during February half term
February Half Term
Saturday, February 16, 2019 to Sunday, February 24, 2019
Things to do with the kids this half term in Kent. Fun days out, events and activities to keep them entertained in the holidays at attractions across the county. See also ideas for days out at some of our super kids’ attractions.
- February Fun and Frolics at Kent Life
- Snowdrop Walk at Hever Castle
- Beastie Day
- Orchard Craft Day – Fabric Block Printing
- Around the World Explorer Trail
- Half Term Hunters at Leeds Castle
- Exhibition: Primed
- Living with Nature at Hever Castle
- Discover with Darwin
- Half Term at Howletts
- Be Creative at Canterbury Roman Museum
- Mythical Beasts
- Activity: Chinese New Year
- A Knight in Shining Armour Heritage Trail
- Circus Zyair at The Hop Farm!
- Half Term Fun at The Hop Farm!
- Children’s Week on the Railway
- Let Off Steam in February Half Term 2019
- Valentine’s Evening Diner
- The Bug’s Tea Party
- RSPB Nature Walk
- Family Day at Dover Museum – Dinosaurs
- Snowdrop Sensation
- Snowdrop Days
- Talks at the Battle of Britain Memorial
- Superhero February
- Snowdrop Lecture by Val Bourne
Find out more here.